Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In between the panels

Life in between the panels. I guess that is what happens in between stuff u remember. On Sunday Caiden and I had fun doing yard work. He helped me by using his 4wheeler to tow around a "trailer" with all my tools. Monday the kids and I rode our bike to a new playground on the river one we had been to many times but had never riden our bikes there. Then on Tuesday Caiden and I went to the splash park and played in the water. So tha brings me to the Topic. "What happen between the panels". For those that don't know panels r in comic books. When reading a comic all u see is panels of important stuff to make the story interesting. As in life what is not so important we don't usually remember ie. What lies between the panels.

I don't know much but what I do know is the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment