Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There r some crazy people in this world..... Or maybe I'm crazy and there all sane. Either way we r all on this marble they call earth all stuck together. Got a lot of stuff done today. Which was kind of good I guess. It might be just me and I know it drives my wife insane but I love to watch movies, and I love to watch them over and over. I also like to watch sports so when u combine sports and movies and make a sports movie u get awesome. My best friend came over today with his wife and son, I like to see my littlest one playing with other kids his age. It's a little difficult to see my oldest son going outside and playing by him self with the neighborhood kids. I think i am a little nervous or just over protective, he just been through so much that last couple of years I hate seeing anything else happen to him. Well enough is enough. See ya in the am.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west that much I know

No comments:

Post a Comment